Welcome to the Micro3DFans Wiki! Most of you reading this are probably newcomers, so here are the basic standards of editing:
- Use proper grammar and spelling! (Or someone else will have to fix it!)
- Verify all of your information! (Or it will be deleted.)
- No personal opinions/insults! (Or you will be reported.)
- No spamming! (Or you will be reported, and most likely blocked.)
Some common Micro3DFans Wiki specific editing etiquette:
- Try to avoid making a trivia section. If you can, split it up into smaller bits that make it easier to identify info.
- Generally, speculation is unnecessary and unprofessional.
- Maintain a good writing quality.
- Info about future additions should not be added unless a reasonable source can be found, such as a M3D team tweets or Kickstarter updates.
Follow these rules and you will have followed the main rules of Micro3DFans Wiki. If you are interested in global changes to the wiki, head on over to the projects page. If you are interested fixing individual pages, look at the Maintenance category. If you want to police the wiki for vandals, trot right down to the recent changes page.
If you are unsure about something please start a discussion on the associated discussion page. If you want to see what's currently being discussed, check out the Community portal or hop over onto the Micro3DFans Community chat.
If you've created an account, click here to go to your user page (If the link is red, it's because you haven't created it yet!) You can put whatever you want there: About me, Projects, or whatever else you think the other Micro3DFans Wiki members should know about you! You can also access this page by clicking on your icon in the top-right of the screen.
Thank you and welcome to the Micro3DFans Wiki!